Tonight's episode of American Horror Story is called Rubberman. We have seen this mysterious figure around the house but we know very little about him. Ryan Murphy wrote this story and this is what he has in store for us:
- If you wonder if Tate (Evan Peters) actually realizes he’s dead, well, he’s not the only one. Another ghost is about to get a sad revelation tonight.
- It turns out that latex suit that the Rubber Man hides behind was purchased to spice things up in one of the previous owners’ relationships. Clearly it wasn’t enough, though, and when all of their fighting led them to rethink wanting to start a family, something in the house-- not actually the house itself-- got to them.
- Two grieving mothers from two very different times come together in an unlikely partnership-- perhaps almost as unlikely as Moira (Frances Conroy) and Constance (Jessica Lange).
- We haven’t seen the last of Hayden (Kate Mara), and her constant intrusion causes Vivien (Connie Britton) to take drastic action to ensure the safety of her family. Unfortunately her drastic action has unexpected consequences.
- Vivien plans to leave the house but her eventual destination is not where she’d imagine.
- Tate certainly has his anger issues, but he may just be a hopeless romantic at heart.
- If you’re looking for an emotional husband-wife moment between Ben (Dylan McDermott) and Vivien, there is a really nice callback to something that occurs in the pilot.